These are actual statements from consumers:
- I just had my carpet professionally cleaned. However, it does not look clean anymore.
- The carpet in our family room does not stand up to heavy traffic.
- We had a new carpet installed on our stairs less than a year ago, and is already worn out.
- I have extreme difficulty determining the correct carpet colors for my home.
- The builder gave us a low-grade carpet. It is already falling apart in several places.
- I cannot keep my kitchen floor clean anymore.
- We bought flooring at a local discount outlet hoping to save money. Both, the product quality and its installation were very poor.
- My husband and I had a toll-free carpet company come over our place for an estimate. The representative was more interested in getting the order by offering us a product we did not want.
- I stopped by at a nearby big box store to look at new flooring. It took nearly 20 minutes before someone waited on me. He could not advise me on the correct floor.
- My neighbor had carpeting installed in her condominium recently. The workers cut the carpet on the street.
- The finish of my hardwood floor is already peeling off. It is not even five years old.
- I cannot get anyone to return my calls.
- We called one of those toll-free numbers flooring companies on television. Their “buy one room of carpeting get the second room free” offer was false.
- Carpeting the entire house for one low price; a very poor installation in my case. I will never make that mistake again; I will get a professional company instead.
- While checking the company out, I discovered they were operating without a license.
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO VISIT COLONIAL FLOORING AMERICA.